Tuesday 16 February 2010

And onto the next...

...sorry for the double post today, but it's been a while =)

As I mentioned the other day, I ordered some books off Amazon/Green Met the other day, two of which I have received thus far; The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I am reading the latter for a book circle on The Book Club Forum and started it yesterday afternoon. I've already read up to Chapter 21; it's a very engaging (albeit harrowing) book and I am really enjoying it, and am looking forward to discussing it with my friends on BCF.

I also started writing another piece the other day. I have sent it out to a couple of people who said it was pretty good which made me feel better; I thought I had lost my writing mojo! So I'm going to attempt to make a start on another chapter today.

Hope you are all enjoying your reading =)

Missy B

No comments:

Post a Comment