Wednesday 3 February 2010

I'm still plodding...

...through Angels and Demons. I read about 50 pages yesterday morning when Rob was soundly asleep and tried to have a read last night but was so exhausted I managed about a page and fell asleep -rollseyes-.

No more purchases although we did have a scout round some charity shops in the backstreets of Norwich yesterday - two antique bookstores nearby my house providing some time of perusing and I met with the owners who are really nice. I'd love to be able to a) work and b) work in a bookshop!

I've decided when I have a burst of energy (rarely at the moment!) I will make a spreadsheet of the books I've read over the x amount of years. Some I will invariably forget (especially those I read in my teens) but I have a bookshelf full of books I've not catalogued so I'll give it a go.

I should really make an effort to carry on writing my "novel" (which I hasten to add, is rubbish) but I just lack the concentration at the moment. I also have no idea where it would go and generally what the premise of the book is about - not good planning there!

Hope you are all enjoying your books!

MissyB x

No comments:

Post a Comment